Profin is registered with SAIPA (South African Institute of Professional Accountants) and ICB (Institute of Certified Bookkeepers) as an approved training centre.
Profin employs highly qualified professional staff to deliver a wide spectrum of computer, accounting and tax services to small and medium businesses
We help setup computer systems and advise users on how to optimally use the systems, we also give support on a continious basis through service level agreements. This includes the installation and maintenance of Anti-virus software, optimising the computer useage and making of backups.
This services start with the registration as a CC (Close Corporation). Registration at SARS follows and we supply software to do bookkeeping with. We also do tax consultation and assist with the management of the business.
Continious/ Day to day services
- Support on our own accounting software
- Registration of CC’s
- Registration for Tax
- Support on computer hardware
- Wide variety of training - Click here to see all the training available
- BRAND NEW!!
- Computer Shop now open for all your day to day PC needs
- Skype Services for those day to day long distance calls & video calls
- Payroll services
Yearly/ Ad hoc services
- Financial statements
- Business plans
- Auditing of Schools
- Auditing of Churches
- Assessor and moderator for ICB
- Assessor and moderator for SAIPA
- Training of Bookkeepers and Tax Practitioners
- Assist with Easyfile(IRP5 recons)
- Personal tax on SARS Efiling