This learnership is available for graduate learners with Accounting 3, Auditing 2 , Income tax and Commercial law.
The duration is three years. If completed the learner must write a qualifying exam at SAIPA.
This learnership is available to learners who have completed bookkeeping (accounting) at grade 12.
The duration is two years and the learner write external exams at ICB.
Short courses (Accounting and Tax)
- Junior Bookkeeper
- Source documents to trial balance
- Payroll and monthly SARS returns
- Computerised bookkeeping
- Qualification: National Certificate: Bookkeeping - NQF 3
Technical Financial Accountant
- Financial Statements
- Cost and Management accounting
- Qualification: Further Education and Training(FET) Certificate - NQF 4
- Income Tax returns
- Business Law and Accounting Control
- Qualification: National Diploma Technical Financal Accounting - NQF 5
Computer skills courses
- Introduction to computers - Windows XP & Windows Vista
- How to create documents - Microsoft Word
- Using spreadsheets - Microsoft Excel
- Create presentations - MicrosoftPower Point
- How to browse the Web - Internet Explorer
- Setup of your e-mail account - Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express